Friday, May 22, 2009

Sample poem from book 1

In the book "The Silent Speaker"​ there is a poem I would like to share from page 18 it goes like this:
There are so few who could have claimed
Love’s triumphs,
Who could have rejoiced the pureness of losing
One’s heart,
To give wholly, what you cherish so,
Your soul, your heart, your mind,
And with love’s blessed arrow,
Empowered with her radiant shine
Igniting your flame,
Cry out your lover’s name.
Read more like this by following the link below and ordering a copy.
http://www.amazon.com/Silent-Speaker-Audrey-M-Bautz/dp/1605635049/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1215400682&​sr=1-1

1 comment:

  1. I loved this poem when I read it in your book...
    I have known love several times as i am able to give up most of myself emotionally and throw caution to the wind. Its a trust with my instinctual self that gives me this.
    WIth age, I have discovered, when love is 'lost' (though I prefer to say its timer has expired and I use WHEN purposely and not IF), I have gained so much that the melancholy is short-lived. A friendship ensues that lasts even longer as there is no anger or grudge.
    This to me is the gift of having found love for no matter long or short.
    P xx

    ReplyDelete